This workshop will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, developers, and anyone who is willing to learn in depth and really understand hacking and want to pen-test custom binaries and exploit custom built applications. All attendances will have opportunity to work as Security Researcher and Exploit Developer.
5 days (9h-19h)
At the end participants will receive the Certificate of Achievement signed by the Trainer.
All attendances will receive Presentation slides with notes (at the end of the workshop), Knowledge base materials (with interesting articles, suggested exercises etc.), unique tools and scripts with lab exercise manual.
· Understand ethical hacking and its concepts · Basic programming skills · TCP/IP networking skills · Web application security and its vulnerabilities.
Learning foundations (Day 1)
- Programing skills C, PYTHON, assembler
- Architecture of OS and memory space
- Overflow and Injection basics
- Local and Remote Vulnerabilities · Exercises
Research and Exploit Vulnerabilities (Day 2 and 3)
- Approach method
- Way to find a door
- First doorstep activity
- Ending infinity
- Engineering Exploit Code · Exercises
!dvance Techniques (Day 4 and 5)
Mysteryland (bypassing memory protection) · Exercises